Monday, November 17, 2008

Higgins Armory

The Higgins Armory festival was fantastic! Thanks to Scott, Crystal and Audrey for their help in pouring Pennichuck. We always appreciate our friends helping out at the festivals.
For those of you who were unable to make it (the festival sold out with about 425 folks enjoying some excellent beers) I thought I'd give you a run down. We were pouring Halligan, Fireman's Pail and two of our gold medal beers Feuerwehrmann and The Big O. Other breweries I was about to sample were Berkshire Brewing, Gardner Ale House, Honest Town, Wachusett and Dogfish Head. There were many others there, but when I am working I do not get much of a chance to sample all of the wares. The festival itself was held in the museum, so while sampling beers you are able to look at the exhibits of armor, and weapons from the past. Good time had by all. I'll post when the spring festival will be, sign up to tickets early because I am sure that festival will sell out as well.
This week we are packaging the Pompier Barley Wine Style Ale, both kegs and bottles. As I mentioned previously I will be heading down to NYC this week to meet accounts and participate in a beer dinner. Hope to see some of you down there for that.

Cheers,

Damase

No comments: