Sunday, November 9, 2008

Award Winning beers

Well we are back from the GIBF, and we took home a few medals.

Gold: Bagpiper Scottish Ale
Gold: The Big O Oktoberfest
Gold: Feuerwehrmann Black Lager
Bronze: Wye Winter Wassail
Honorable Mention: Pozharnik Russian Imperial Stout

Needless to say we were quite pleased.

Some of our Friends took home Medals as well:
Martha's Exchange in Nashua, NH, a Gold for their Brown and a Silver for their Double IPA
Gardner Ale House in Gardner, MA, a Bronze and a Silver
Milly's Tavern in Manchester, NH, a Bronze (that I can recall)
Mayflower Brewing in Plymouth, MA, I can not recall which ones, but I know they won a Gold
There were several more, but I will post an update when I find out!

Damase

2 comments:

jslima said...

Yea! Congrats! When will all of the winners and the categories be posted?

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!!!!! My brother rocks!!!!